- Most superweapons having a ranged effect can take a float or two integers. One
float is taken as radius around the target cell, two integers separated by
comma denote a rectangular area. For example,
SW.Range=3.5defines a circle with 7 cells diameter,
SW.Range=4,6defines a rectangle 4 cells wide and 6 cells high. The range is no longer bound to cell spread’s limitation of a maximum range of 10.
- Creates a radar event rectangle for every player centered above the super weapon’s target cell.
- Which houses items are affected by this super weapon. You can combine multiple values by comma. team equals owner,allies, all equals owner,allies,enemies. Defaults to team for the Force Shield, to all otherwise.
- Which items are allowed to be affected by this super weapon. You can combine
multiple values by comma. If you don’t specify either land or water, both will
be allowed. If you don’t specify any of the other values, everything can be
affected. Thus, if you specify no restriction (none), all targets are
valid. For example,
SW.AffectsTarget=land,buildingsaffects all buildings that aren’t water-bound,
SW.AffectsTarget=wateraffects every water cell, occupied or empty.
- Sets whether this super weapon will appear in the side bar. This setting is
SW.AutoFire=nois set. Defaults to yes.
- The number of frames after the fired super weapon takes effect. Not all super weapons support deferment.
New in version 0.1.