Tiberium Heal is the effect of units gaining hitpoints when standing or moving over cells containing tiberium. This feature from Tiberian Sun has been restored and made more customizable.
New in version 0.5.
Enabling Tiberium Heal¶
Ares requires a new tag to be set to enable the Heal feature, and it
does no longer heal units that are positioned above
- Whether tiberium is allowed to heal units. Required for the following tags to work. Defaults to no.
[General]►TiberiumHeal=(float - minutes)
- The interval between healing steps being applied in minutes. Defaults to 1.13333 (once each 68 seconds).
Who will heal¶
Enabling the Tiberium Heal feature depending on the unit type can be done by setting a tag or by granting the TIBERIUM_HEAL veteran ability like in Tiberian Sun.
Whether this unit heals if standing on a cell containing Tiberium. Defaults to no.
If yes, units leave behind a random amount of tiberium when destroyed or killed by default. This can be customized. See Tiberium Remains.
How much how often¶
The delay between the effect being applied and amout of hitpoints to be restored can be customized for each unit type and for each of the Tiberiums. The default tags are also used for other repair logics, so the following tags can be used to balance the Tiberium Heal independently from them.
[Tiberium]►Heal.Delay=(float - minutes)
- The interval between healing steps being applied in minutes. Defaults to
- The health to restore for AircraftTypes after each delay. Defaults to
- The health to restore for InfantryTypes after each delay. Defaults to
- The health to restore for VehicleTypes after each delay. Defaults to
Tiberian Sun units that had
TiberiumHeal=yes (not the
TIBERIUM_HEAL veteran ability) left behind a random amount of tiberium
when destroyed or killed. This hardcoded behavior is now customizable and
working independently of Tiberium Heal.
Up to five bails are left behind in the adjacent cells, depending on whether the tiberium can be added to them.
- Whether this unit leaves behind tiberium when destroyed. Defaults to
[General]►TiberiumHealEnabled=yes, to no otherwise.
New in version 0.5.