Configure the way units get experience from killing enemies.
Trainable=no is always honored, no untrainable unit will get any
experience. Mind that an open-topped vehicle in the unmodified game also could
promote its passengers (but without the mind-control check) if it had
New in version 0.2.
Gunner=yesunits to gain experience when a passenger kills an enemy. If this is no the unit only gets promoted when killing enemies itself. For gunners like the IFV this means the vehicle may not have any passengers to gain experience. Defaults to yes.
- If an
Gunner=yesunit is trainable and already elite, the passenger shooting will get the experience instead. If this is no the additional experience will be lost as the vehicle is elite already. Defaults to no.
[TechnoType]►Experience.PassengerModifier=(float - multiplier)
- If a kill gets credited to a passenger, the experience gain is multiplied by this value. Defaults to 100%.
- If a kill gets credited to an aircraft that was called in by an air strike, the designator will get the experience instead of the actual aircraft. Defaults to no.
[TechnoType]►Experience.AirstrikeModifier=(float - multiplier)
Experience.FromAircraft=yesis set on the designator of an airstrike (like Boris), the experience gain is multiplied by this value. Defaults to 100%.
[TechnoType]►Experience.MindControlSelfModifier=(float - multiplier)
- If a mind-controlled unit kills an enemy, its controller gets this percentage
of the experience the original killer can get (the amount before
Experience.MindControlVictimModifieris applied). This additional experience is not subtracted from the experience gained by the original killer. Defaults to 0%.
[TechnoType]►Experience.MindControlVictimModifier=(float - multiplier)
- If a mind-controlled unit kills an enemy, its gained experience is multiplied
by this value. Use this for example to subtract the amount the unit’s
controller gets by having this value and
Experience.MindControlSelfModifiersum up to 100%. Defaults to 100%.
Mind-controlled open-topped vehicles will not gain any experience from their passengers if the mind-controller’s and the open-topped’s players aren’t allied. Mind-controllers will not gain experience from killing enemies with a captured allied unit.
Spawners like the Aircraft Carrier or the Destroyer can get experience from
their spawned aircrafts’ kills. For this to work, both the spawn and the spawner
Trainable=yes. The following two tags go on the unit that spawns,
not the spawns themselves.
[TechnoType]►Experience.SpawnOwnerModifier=(float - multiplier)
- The percentage of experience the unit owning a spawn gains when the spawn kills an enemy. This tag has to be set on the spawner unit, not the spawn. Defaults to 0%.
[TechnoType]►Experience.SpawnModifier=(float - multiplier)
- The percentage of experience a spawn of this unit gains when the spawn kills an enemy. This tag has to be set on the spawner unit, not the spawn. Defaults to 100%.
To split the experience between spawner and spawns, make these values sum up to 100%. This is not required, though.
If a spawner is mind-controlled, both the spawner’s and the spawn’s experience
is multiplied by