Units and structures can be awarded bounty for killing enemies, either by firing at them or crushing them. This bounty is a defined amount of credits that can be customized for each TechnoType.
The following tags are global settings to enable bounty only if players own certain buildings and to define the default to display the bounty amount.
[General]►BountyEnablers=(list of BuildingTypes)
- Bounty will be enabled only after a building of a type in this list is owned by the player. If the list is empty, bounty will always be enabled.. Defaults to none.
- Whether enemy units and structures will display the amount of bounty awarded when destroyed by an object of this type. Defaults to no.
The following tags are for units or structures bounty is awarded to.
- Whether this object will be awarded bounty when destroying enemy units or structures either by firing at them or by crushing them. Defaults to no.
- Whether enemy units and structures will display the amount of bounty awarded
when destroyed by an object of this type. Defaults to
The following tags define properties on victims, the units and structures destroyed by bounty hunters.
[TechnoType]►Bounty.Value=(integer - credits)
- The amount rewarded as bounty if this becomes the victim of a bounty hunter. Can be negative to penalize the player. If set, resets the veterancy level specific values. Defaults to 0.
[TechnoType]►Bounty.RookieValue= (integer - credits)
[TechnoType]►Bounty.VeteranValue= (integer - credits)
[TechnoType]►Bounty.EliteValue=(integer - credits)
- The amount rewarded as bounty if an object with this veterancy is destroyed.
Can be negative to penalize the player. Defaults to
New in version 0.C.